Tag Along on a Guided Bird Walk!
Saturday, Feb 4 – Young Birders’ Club Bird Walk
Leader: Cindy McCormack
Meeting time: 8:00am
Meeting location: Klineline Pond parking
Chickadees, Eagles and Ducks, Oh My!
The Vancouver Audubon Society’s Young Birder’s Club is hosting a bird walk. Join us on to see some incredible birds! We’ll walk around, learn about and see the local avifauna, and meet with fellow birders. Open to anyone 10-18 years old plus parent/guardian.
Reach out to Jared at email@example.com with any questions. We will have binoculars and spotting scopes to share. If you or a family member are interested in participating, please contact Jared Strawderman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Birders’ Club Calendar:
February 4: Young Birders’ Bird Walk @ 8am
Location: Klineline Pond/Salmon Creek Greenway, Vancouver, WA
Open to anyone 10-18 years old plus parent/guardian
February 15: Art Experience
Washington State Junior Duck Stamp Art Contest Due https://www.fws.gov/refuge/ridgefield/visit-us/activities/education-programs
February 22: Monthly Zoom Meeting
Time: Wednesday Feb 22, 2023 06:00 PM
Topic: Katie share photos from Costa Rica
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84574714845
Meeting ID: 845 7471 4845
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,84574714845# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdkfOvB4Mo
February 25: February Field Experience
Tree Planting at WaferTech in Camas with the Watershed Alliance.
- What: Volunteer Tree Planting
- When: Saturday, 2.25 from 9am – 1pm, Lunch offered 11am – 1pm
- Where: WaferTech Campus at the corner of NW Lake Rd and NW Parker St. Parking at Skyridge Middle School, 5220 NW Parker St, Camas, WA 98607
- What to bring: Please wear long pants, sturdy shoes, and dress for the weather. Please bring your own snacks and water.
- Food provided by WaferTech. Breakfast pastries and lunch. Lunch will include sandwiches with a variety of dietary options available.
- Register here: https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/trgZhFeHFYiBOCvj1Ur9_w
Upcoming Monthly Meetings
March 22: Young Birders Meeting at 6pm
April 19: Young Birders Meeting 6pm
Please share this with anyone who might be interested in joining our group! We hope to see you all soon!